Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fun Fall Things To Do For Families


I've mentioned in a previous post that my favorite season is fall, my husband's favorite too, and we try to do all sorts of fun fall-like things. I'd love to hear some of your favorite things in the comments, so please feel free to share. Below are some of things we try to do each year.

1. Jumping/Playing in the leaves.

2. Going to a pumpkin patch.

3. Attending a fall festival.

4. Carving our pumpkins. 

5. Winding our way through and beside a corn stalk maze. 

6. Trick or treating...well just the treating. 

7. Joining the class for the farm field trip.

8. Baking something with apples. (I have a delicious Apple Crisp recipe that I plan to share in an upcoming post. Simple and delicious.)







No comments:

Post a Comment