Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wheels Are Turning

Did you ever look at someone and it's as if you can see the wheels turning in their head? It's been quite a week, my son is cutting more teeth and I'm sure it's painful. I hate thinking about him hurting. Not to mention that he had a fall at daycare and broke open his gums which let the one tooth be visible. (Wasn't thrilled at all about this, but daycare is a whole different topic.) I went into the bathroom and sat him down so I could find his little teething tablets and when I pulled him up onto my lap he just happened to notice the toilet paper. You could see his eyes grow wide with excitement and he wanted down. You could almost see the little wheels turning and him thinking I'm going to get all of that off and have it everywhere. I just have this feeling that one of these days I'm going to walk in to the bathroom and see all of it on the ground and him smiling in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment