Monday, June 24, 2013

Night Lights

The new baby is just three weeks old and when I get up in the middle of the night to nurse I have a huge problem trying to see in the dark with a mini night light. I obviously don't want to turn on lights in the baby's room because I want her to fall back to sleep and the hall light is exceptionally bright, not to mention my husband is a light sleeper. So what I generally do is turn on the bathroom light to get enough of a glow into the baby's room but when changing a dirty diaper, well it's not enough light to really see.

I was going to try to find a lamp with a dimmer as per my dad's advice but then I saw this portable fun light - a GloMate from Mobi. I wanted to purchase but it's on back order and I'm curious if anyone has one and what they think of it?

Please let me know what you think. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment