Friday, February 1, 2013

Conversation Heart #1

I had mentioned that our family was going to start our version of Conversation Hearts on February 1st and our son would pick off one heart from our paper chain and we'd all answer. Unfortunately my husband couldn't be at the dinner table tonight but he can answer later.

The first question: If you had a lot of money to spend, what would you buy?

I told my son he should go first that way I know he will answer with whatever is on his mind. Before I tell you what he said I'd like you to think about what a four year old would say. See I thought it would be for toys, one specific or just lots of tots in general. I couldn't have been more wrong.

Chips! Yes, chips. And he followed up with maybe some pizza too. I wonder if his answer would have been different if he hadn't been eating spicy homemade chili.

No comments:

Post a Comment